Two day workshop
13th & 20th January
“From Chaos to Calm”
A parenting programme to empower parents to:
· Use playful connection to strengthen their relationship with their child.
· Understand and manage big emotions, from temper tantrums to anxieties.
· Learn how to respond to those feelings to bring about calm.
· Set limits without shaming.
· Put the joy back into parenting.
Facilitated by: Aideen Flynn, MA, M-IAPTP.
Aideen has worked with children and parents in educational settings for 20 years, starting as a mainstream primary teacher, moving into SEN working specifically with children with an ASD diagnosis. She is now a child and adolescent psychotherapist helping children, parents and teachers work together to enable the struggling child be the best he or she can be.
|Course Start Date / Time||13-01-2020 10:00 am|
|Course End Date / Time||20-01-2020 2:30 pm|
|Speaker||Aideen Flynn, MA, M-IAPTP|
|Location||Galway Education Centre|