Coaching Skills for School Leaders
QQI Level 6 Special Purpose Award in
Life and Workplace Coaching
(Specialising in Educational Leadership Coaching)
We are living in unprecedented times. School leaders (Principals, Deputy and Assistant Principals and Teachers) are experiencing high levels of uncertainty and unforeseen challenges.
There has never been a more appropriate time to learn, develop and apply coaching skills so that you can respond effectively and calmly to the new and constantly emerging challenges facing schools.
Participating in this practical programme will help support and resource you to:
· * Manage and self-regulate your emotional state and wellbeing (first take care of yourself)
· * Remain focused, grounded, calm and flexible regardless of the ever changing and increasing demands and expectations that the return to school inn September will bring
· * Develop an optimistic, open, flexible and solution focused mindset.
· *Lead and co-create effective solutions with teams within your school environment
· * Listen, support and encourage all the school stakeholders in these anxious and uncertain times
This unique training programme is designed for School Principals, Deputy Principals, Assistant Principals and Aspiring School Leaders.
Dates: 24 Thursday Evenings, 6.00pm to 9.00pm, September 24 to May 13
4 Saturdays, 9.30am-4.30pm.
Level of Qualification: NFQ Level 6 Special Purpose Award (45 credits)
Course Fee: €1950 - Special Introductory Offer
€150 Registration fee with Application Form to Galway Education Centre
Balance of Course Fee may be paid in 2 instalments to CoachAcademy PLUS
€900 due on September 10 and €900 due on February 26.
(CoachAcademy PLUS will contact you to process balance of payments)
If you have any questions or need further information about this Coach Training Programme for School Leaders please contact Noel Brosnan on 086 8063792 or
|Course Start Date / Time||24-09-2020 6:00 pm|
|Course End Date / Time||13-05-2021 9:00 pm|
|Location||Galway Education Centre|