A webinar for Primary SEN Coordinators
· Planning & Coordinating SEN Provision
· Models of Provision (including Team-teaching)
· Mentoring & Supporting Newly Appointed SETs
· Developing SEN School Policies
· Communication with Stakeholders including parents, health services & other agencies.
· Transition of pupils from pre-school and into second level.
· Preparing for an SEN evaluation by the Inspectorate
· Available SEN resources
|Course Start Date / Time||02-09-2021 5:00 pm|
|Course Fee||€5 Non-Refundable Administration Booking Fee / Limited Capacity|