Deadline Approaching for New Creative Clusters Applications - 26 June
The closing date for receipt of applications for new Creative Clusters is Friday 26th of June 2020.
Please see the following link:
· Schools can apply as part of a cluster which may be an existing network of schools.
· A school nearing the end of year 2 of an existing Creative Cluster can reapply to be in a new cluster where the other schools in the new cluster have not participated before.
· Schools nearing the end of 2 years with Creative Schools are eligible to apply.
· The local Teacher Education Centre will have a key role in identifying and supporting a Creative Cluster for their local area.
· A total of 21 Creative Clusters will be selected nationally - One successful Creative Cluster per Education Centre.
Applications should be sent to the local full-time Teacher Education Centre (list at Appendix 1 of Guidelines document on DES website).
Download information here