Digital Collaboratives for Digital Learning Leaders in DEIS Schools
The Oide Digital Technologies team is organising digital collaboratives for digital technology learning leaders in DEIS schools. Participants will work in groups and have the opportunity to hear from other digital learning leaders about their roles and experiences embedding digital technologies in their schools. It is an opportunity for teachers to learn how other schools are approaching the embedding of digital technology as well as our colleagues in Oide Technology in Education about effective digital learning strategies.
Engagement in this project will involve the following key aspects:
- September 20th attendance at a face-to-face launch event in DCU (Innovation Campus) exploring the initiative and its key tenets.
- Completion of a self-paced online course (4 hours in duration).
- October 3rd and October 17th attendance at two online check-in sessions (1 hour duration).
- November 8th attendance at a face-to-face Shared Learning Day in DCU (Innovation Campus).
- Sub cover will be provided for teachers to attend both face-to-face events.
If you wish to take part in this initiative, please complete the online expression of interest form here. There is a limited number of places available. Participants will be randomly selected to be involved and successful applicants will be contacted. The closing date for expressions of interest is September 11th at 5pm.
Further Information Available Here